The terms and conditions guide the users (you), use of hampersbykoko.com and relationship with Hampers by Koko, a registered Nigerian company with BN 2763587.
Kindly read through carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law.
By placing order on the website or by email or by messages (including WhatsApp and our Social media channels) or by phone call you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and conditions at the time of transaction.
Notice of Changes
We reserve the right to update these Terms without prior notice. You may visit our website any time to view current policy.
You must be over 18 to place order on any alcoholic products, by placing order on any alcoholic product you confirm that you or the recipients of the products/ gifts are over 18.
You certify that the personal information you provided during registration is true, current, complete and accurate, and that you are not impersonating someone else or entity.
Customers’ and Recipients’ Information
For effective communication and delivery, it is necessary that you provide accurate information about you and your recipients such as email address, customer’s and/or recipient’s full name and address, customer’s and /or recipient’s phone number. All of this information shall not be sold or leased or divulged but be used solely for effective communication. Your privacy is valued.
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders received are subject to acceptance and availability. Hampers by Koko reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any time. We will refund or cancel any payment received should your order be rejected.
Pricing, Payments and Deliveries
Prices on products are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Title to products remain with Hampers by Koko until all sums due are paid in full. All prices include VAT of 5% (the standard sales tax rate).
Payments must be made for orders to be completed. Completed orders are then processed for delivery.
We deliver to locations within Lagos only from Monday to Friday. However, special request outside Lagos can be considered kindly contact us. Express (same day) delivery within Lagos comes at an extra cost. Standard delivery takes 1-5 work days. Deliveries are made throughout the day; you will be notified when shipments have been dispatched to you. Cost of delivery vary and can be seen at check out.
We will not be responsible for delivery delays or failure if recipients are unavailable after two delivery attempts. After this, shipment will be delivered to billing address or destroyed with no refund. We will not be held liable for incorrect shipping addresses. All orders are completed once they arrive at the specified address and signed for. All products signed by or for you become your responsibility.
Due to unavailability of some products to meet urgent orders, we may make minor substitutions occasionally. This is because we run out of stock and most of our items are imported. If we are to fulfil your orders at such times, we will use the best substitute and communicate with you every step of the way if substitution needs arise.
Changes to your Order
If you wish to make changes to your order please do so through your account, you should also read our return policy for guidance or as a last resolve contact our customer care immediately.
You can also choose to cancel your order in the My Account Area or during a courtesy call by customer service or dispatch and expect a refund. Full refund is available for products not yet processed.
Returns and Refunds
Some products on our website can be returned. Kindly check product information to ascertain which product has a return policy. We accept returns only for products with a return policy. Such products returned must be returned new and unopened within 24 hours in order to get store credit or gift card. Please contact us on the return process.
We will give a full refund (including cost of shipping) if the reason for return is as a result of our error, otherwise customer would be charged 30% of total cost. Please note that refunds would be in form of discount vouchers or gift cards only as we are unable to compensate financially.
You agree to indemnify us of any privacy practices by third party links; their contents, losses, offences or damages caused or alleged by third party links found on hampersbykoko website. While these links provided on the website are intended to be beneficial to our customers, we will not be held liable for the use or reliance on them.
You also agree to indemnify us (Hampers by koko; employees and suppliers) from any costs, expenses, damages, losses or legal fees as a result of breech of Terms by you, or any other liability from using our website either by you or an impersonator using your profile.
Cookies are small files on your computer sent by websites to uniquely identify your browser and hold a modest amount of data. We do not use it to retrieve personal information unless information was willingly and knowingly provided by you.
The following types of cookies are set on this site.
Internal Cookies Essential for the Site to Work
We use first-party cookies to help the site work in the best possible manner. You can opt out of receiving these cookies and disable them by adjusting your browser settings. Please note, however, that without these cookies, your user experience may be impacted.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
Third Party Web Analytics Cookies
You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this site. To learn more about web analytics service, and to exercise your choice with respect to their collection of information on this site: • For Coremetrics, please click here https://www-01.ibm.com/software/marketing-solutions/privacy/visitor-opt-out.html For Adobe Site Catalyst, please click here; • To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en . To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.] •We may implement certain Google Analytics Advertising Features (including Remarketing with Google Analytics; Google Display Network Impression Reporting or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features through Google Ad settings or by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ . We will use the data provided by these features as described under “How We Use the Information”
Third Party Cookies Intended to Improve the Interactivity of the Site
This site may also support certain third party services, including social sharing buttons Facebook, twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, tweet lists (twitter) and videos posted on the site (YouTube). These features use third party cookies that are directly set on your device by these services. When you first visit our site, a cookie banner will inform you of the use of these cookies. They will only be used if you accept them or if you continue using this site.
Targeted Advertising We may also use third-party platforms, including platforms operated by social networks, such as Google, Facebook and Pinterest, to show you interest-based ads. We may convert your email address, telephone number or other information into a unique value which can be matched by those third parties with a user on their platform or with other data they may have collected from you. This matching allows interest-based ads to be delivered on those platforms. To opt-out of these ads, you must change your preferences by clicking on the cookie control tool below and unselect the “targeting” setting. These platforms may have their own privacy notices or policies; which we strongly suggest you review.
Data Security and Privacy
Your personal and financial information is paramount to us so we employ strong security measures to protect your data and privacy. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect your communication while using our website. We strongly advise you logout and close the browser window when you are done shopping, especially if you shop on a public computer.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
You may provide personal data to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site or in our stores, via our social media pages or through one of our mobile applications. The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
- Age or date of birth
- Username and password, nickname/screen name
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card security code)
- Shipping and billing information (such as delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Your physical characteristics and your skincare concerns
- Contact information for friends, family or other people you would like us to send a message to on your behalf (please ensure that you only submit contact information of individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who have consented to receive messages from you or us)
- Information or content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, questions, survey responses and comments)
- Information provided to us through social media networks or one of our mobile applications when you visit our social media pages or use one of our mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
How We Use the Information
We will use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications if you so select
- Provide the products or services you (or your company) have requested and operate features on our site
- Process your payment card transactions and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your online account, including access to your online and in-store purchase history
- Create a profile about you based on the information you provided to us in order to tailor our advertisements to your interests, find your appropriate skin or hair care routine and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Assist with product selection and replenishment
- Chat with you or respond to your inquiries
- Post your product reviews
- Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set forth above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our products or services.
Legal Basis for Our Use of the Information
We will use the information you provide for the above purposes if:
- It is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- We have obtained your consent; or
- We have a legitimate interest to do so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, and internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims, and conducting our business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and our policies)
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit this site, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), visit our social media pages or download and use one of our mobile applications (if applicable), we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, if you use one of our mobile applications, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geo-location data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities within that mobile application. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
For your convenience, our mobile applications (if applicable) may also include functionality that allows you to remain logged in to the application so that you do not have to reenter a password each time you want to access the application. IF YOU CHOOSE TO REMAIN LOGGED IN, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT ANYONE WITH ACCESS TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS AND MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR MOBILE ACCOUNT AND MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE PURCHASES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. For that reason, if you choose to remain logged in to the application on your mobile device, we strongly recommend you enable the Passcode Lock security feature on your mobile device to protect against unauthorized access to and use of your mobile device and your account in the application.
Kindly note that terms and conditions can be reviewed and revised and that your rights granted under the terms and conditions can be revoked without prior notice to you. In the event of a revoke you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal remedies revoke all accounts and password issued to you.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All intellectual property rights, images, information content on this website are owned by Hampers by Koko and protected by copyright. Unauthorized infringement of copyright may result in legal action against the offending party.
≥ get updates
Subscribe for updates
All rights reserved
Property of Hampers by Koko
Developed by Gooch!